Book prizes may not include gambling books. Horse racing, real money gambling, and slot machine games all have their share of thrilling stories. People are interested in delving into the gaming arena rather than reading books. Remember that there is no miracle strategy for winning online casino games. It’s a game of chance in which players have an equal chance of winning or losing. You can read a mix of strategy books and fictional stories to learn more about online casino games. Here are some well-known gambling books to refer to while looking to enhance your online casino games’ skills.
- Beating the casinos at their games: Peter Svoboda is a fantastic source of in-depth gambling information. It has a glossy finish and colourful drawings. It may be an appropriate gambling book for both beginner and experienced gamblers. This book is written for beginners and contains an exceptional gaming text. You can learn about many games by reading about them. This book begins with straightforward instructions on how to play and win each game. The book helps cover the fundamentals of card and table games.
- Roll the bones: The thrilling stories in this book are scenarios from the author’s own real-life experiences. It might be possible that you won’t enjoy picking your online casino betting methods from these tales. This book features Schwartz’s superb work in recreating the history and origins of well-known card and online casino betting games. This book features many famous gamblers from history. You can learn about Voltaire, a French writer. In the 18th century, he came to know how to win a lottery. Voltaire’s innovative tactics netted him about $9 million.
- The professor, the banker, and the suicide king: Michael Craig, has written a fascinating book that will help you grasp the game of poker. This book will introduce you to the exciting world of poker and casinos. The book portrays the gambling life in Las Vegas, with all of its glamour and splendour. It depicts many occurrences that occur in the context of poker and other online casino betting games. In the article, you’ll discover about professional poker players in Las Vegas casinos, such as Andrew Beal, a financial guru and real estate agent in America. It’s a terrific gambling novel with intrigues, large bankrolls, and characters.
- Complete guide to gambling: This exciting book is a successful compilation by John Scarne, a well-known gambling hero. This book contains a lot of exciting material for beginners. This book is available for purchase if you require assistance with live casinos or online gaming. The gambling book offers information about the rules and history of popular casino games and gaming mats, and cheats. It’s like an encyclopaedia for all the serious gamblers. This book contains several anecdotal renditions of imaginary and real-life occurrences. This book will undoubtedly be entertaining to read.
- Mensa guide to casino gambling – Winning ways: Andrew Brisman’s first extensive book on online casino gambling. It’s still the best book one could ever read on the subject. However, since its publication in 2004, Mensa Guide to Casino Gambling: Winning Ways has become outdated in several areas. It provides extra information, in particular, regarding those games that aren’t widely available in most casinos. The best example is perhaps Let It Ride. Although I’m sure it was in 2004, the game isn’t popular enough to justify an entire chapter. Over the last 14 years, casinos have introduced several similar house-banked card games based on poker.
- The frugal gambler: This is one of the gambling books you should study if you want to be a professional gambler in any casino game. Jean Scott offers advice on how to be a high roller based on her personal experience. When players play keno and other online casino gambling games, they gain more experience. The author was unknown until her work was published, and then she became famous. She went on to become a legend. Because of her extensive knowledge of casinos and gaming, she was labelled as “Gambling Grandma” by gambling lovers. All of this is detailed in her excellent book, “The Frugal Gambler.”
- Gamblers fight back: Before starting a gambling profession, this book convinces everyone that it is worth the effort. Greg Elder tells his storey of how he went from zero to hero in the gambling world in this book. He explains how, after a year of practice, he was able to master gambling abilities. If you wish to rely on play tables for the rest of your life, this book should be on your list.
- Gambling 102: As the title suggests, the book depicts gambling in calculations, and people who enjoy arithmetic will enjoy it. Mike Shackleford teaches how to win all types of gambling games in his gambling ideas. The 19-chapter book is well-written and will motivate you to win at all casino games. In addition, the author connects the book’s material to his own life experiences. His aptitude for math, one year of gambling experience, and computer modelling talents are just a few of them. Make a note of this book as the next important thing you’ll read in your gambling career.
- Positively fifth street: The majority of gamblers are poor writers. The majority of writers are also unfamiliar with the subject of gambling. It appears to be a steep learning curve. But James McManus isn’t just a great writer; he’s also a good gambler. McManus’ description of the 2000 World Series of Poker is titled Positively Fifth Street. The topless dancer and her lover’s murder trial, who was the suspect in the murder of Ted Binion, the proprietor of the Horseshoe Casino in Las Vegas, is also covered in the book. Easily the most literary novel on our list is Positively Fifth Street. You won’t learn anything about gambling from this book, but you’ll have a great time reading it. Anyone interested in gambling will find the storey to be too good to pass up.
- How to Make $100,000 a Year Gambling for a Living: The book by David Sklansky and Mason Malmuth can be a good follow up read to Mensa Guide to Casino Gambling – Winning Ways. Between those two books, you’ll learn everything there is to know about the fundamentals of gambling and advantage gaming that most people will ever need to know. It has the potential to open your eyes to the realities of how professional gamblers make a career. Professional gambling is hard labour, according to the book. It further clarifies that the life of a professional gambler is neither glorious nor glamorous. It’s a terrific book, but it’s dated, just like my other favourite on this list (the Brisman book). Furthermore, the writers fail to distinguish between slots and video poker. In the United States, I don’t believe anyone calls them “poker machines,” if they ever did.
Every gambler’s dream: to beat chance at its own game. Marty Rubin
However, given that some people enjoy taking risks on occasion, while others place bets for entertainment. Still, others take online casino gambling seriously, and here is a compiled list of the best gambling books, each of which explains whether placing bets is a result of luck, whether you can beat the casinos at their own game, or whether the house always wins. The ten best gambling books, along with the reviews of each, will help you choose the best that suits you. If you’ve done much reading in this area, you’ll probably think that a good book is missing from the list.